Leaf Mustard / Hseuh Li Hong
- Popular Chinese vegetable.
- High yielder, very productive.
- Big leafy vegetable used in many dishes.
- Cut 10~12 inches tall.
- Harvest in 35~40 days.
Emperor Heading Mustard
- Popular Heading Mustard.
- High yielding type with large, tightly wrapped core.
- Medium green leaves.
- Easy to grow.
- Best during cool season.
Late Season Heading Mustard
- Late bolting variety with extra large ball shaped heads.
- Makes large size in both cool and warm temperatures.
Wa Wa Jie Cai Mustard
- New type mustard, for late summer/autumn sowing.
- Center forms many small baby heads.
- Good for stir fry.
Mustard TW Serrated Leaf
- New mustard with heavily serrated leaves.
- Strong pungent taste.
- Strong in cold.
- Good for tsukemono. Also used as baby leaf.
- Japanese Komatsuna.
- High in Calcium and many other vitamins.
- Very easy to grow.
- Deep green leaves with tender stems.
- All season variety tolerant to heat and cold.
- High tolerance to common diseases.
- Tall plants with long, dark green, serrated leaves similar to radish/daikon leaves.
- Early maturity ~30 days.
- Heat and cold tolerant.