Chinese Kale, also called Kailaan or Chinese Broccoli, has glossy, blue-green leaves with crisp and thick stems. This vegetable adapts well to cold and hot climates and is grown all year round in California. After the first cutting of the main stem, the plant will grow many branches for subsequent harvests.
F1 Hybrid Late Season Gai Lan
- Slow bolting type
- Dark green leaves
F1 Hybrid Green Jade Gailan 翠綠芥蘭
- Early type, 45~50 days to harvest.
- Vigorous & uniform hybrid.
- Long, smooth stems with medium green leaves.
F1 Hybrid Emerald Green Gailan 綠華芥蘭
- Medium class hybrid, 50~55 days to harvest.
- Thick stems with dark green leaves.
Dark Green Gailan 特油芥蘭
- Top selling, high yielding O.P. variety.
- Smooth, dark green leaves with long, thick stems.
- Excellent uniformity in size and shape.
- Good tolerance to heat.
- Very strong against disease.
- For Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Maturity in 50~55 days.
Late Season Gailan 晚生芥蘭
- Late season, slow bolting variety.
- Large, medium dark green leaves with big short stems.
- For cool seasons.
- Ready in 60~65 days.
Green Leaf Gailan 綠葉白花芥蘭
- For Summer growing.
- Heat tolerant.
- Medium green leaves with smooth, long slender stalks. C
- rop ready in 50~55 days.
- Easy to grow.