- Cross between Kale and hybrid broccoli.
- After harvesting main head, will produce many tender side shoots
- New Hybrid with heat tolerance for summer.
- Extra early maturity 50~55 days after transplant or 80~85 days after sowing.
- Dark green color, smooth dome shape with medium fine bead size.
- Excellent variety.
- High domed heads are firm, compact, smooth with fine bead size.
- Dark blue green color.
- Maturity in about 75~80 days after transplant or ~105 days after sowing.
- Very strong cold tolerance.
- Medium to large plant size.
- Widely adaptable.
- High dome, small bead, heavy head for high yields.
- Blue green color, small fine beads, domed head, medium tall plant.
- Maturity in 97 days after sowing.
- Tolerant to Foliar downy mildew.
- Improved uniformity and size in cold over-winter production.
- by Sakata Seed