Cabbage varieties in Asia are heat tolerant, flat in shape, and very good tasting. Most are produced locally for fresh market use.
- Medium early matures ~55 days after transplant, 80 days direct sowing
- Flat shape head around 3.3 lbs in weight.
- Medium heat tolerant type, good for Spring & late Summer sowing.
- Early maturity type, ~65 Days after transplant.
- Suitable for spring and summer sowing.
- Flat head, medium green color.
- Strong disease resistance.
- Excellent taste.
- Early maturity variety, ~60 days, with strong disease resistance and tolerance to both cold and heat.
- Widely adapted, for seeding from early spring to late summer.
- Very good taste.
- Early maturity variety, ~65 days.
- Strong disease resistance and tolerance to both cold and warm temperatures.
- For early spring and mid-summer sowing, harvest early summer to fall.
- Sweet taste.
- Summer to late summer sowing with heat tolerance.
- Large plants with big leaves, wide spacing needed to produce very large flat heads
- Up to 11~12 inches in diameter.
- Medium green color.
- 95~100 days after transplant.